OK, So my birthday was like a month ago! But I've been busy lately with things like piano, homework (8th grade has a lot of it!), young womens, hangin with friends and family, and just having fun! So I haven't done my blog for a long time!
Sorry that the pictures are way out of order too!!!

I got a portable printer so I "don't have an excuse not to scrapbook!" As my mom says! I love scrapbooking but it just takes time and I don't want to do it until I actually sit down and start, so I have had a lot of excuses lately! Now I don't!!!

This is my beautiful cake that my Aunt Sheri made me! My thing right now is pink and brown! I love them! So she made me a pink and brown cake with polka dots and flowers!


My Crazy Family!! I couldn't find a picture that we all looked good in, so this one will have to work!
Left to Right, Top to Bottom: Whitnee, Justin, Sheri, Mom (Lynn), Alyssa, Cherish, Shawn.
Gage, Me! (Maegin), McKade, Braxton, and Shiane!
Hopefully you can kinda figure out where everyone fits in!
The next ones are at my friend party!!! We had so much fun!!!

Shannon, Cortnee, Hope, Me, Aly (my BFFAA), Katie,
Breena, and Danielle!

This is everything I got (from everyone not just my friends!) for my birthday!
Minus the clothes and $$!

*Our Star!*

Charlies Angels!

We had on this face mask stuff so thats why our faces look so shiny! HaHa!

More Charlies Angels!!
1 comment:
happy birthday Maegin! I guess belated birthday! I am glad to see that Aly is your BFF... two of my favorite girls and cousins! Love ya!
PS- I have a TON of scrapbook paper I should send ya!
Post a Comment